Job Title: Property Managers (2 Positions)
Company: MADE Technical Services Ltd.
Duty Station: Kibuye, Kampala – Uganda
Reports to: Head of Property Management
Made Technical Services Ltd (MTSL) is a profit oriented legally registered Company under the Uganda Company’s Act, 2012 and incorporated to operate in Property management, Electrical works, civil works and Engineering consultancy. MTSL’s capability in service delivery is portrayed by its dedication to serve clients or tenants with the best quality services to satisfaction in the agreed time framework.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure daily visit to company’s clients in the field of property management, collect monthly rent, attend to clients’ complaints, do accountabilities, operations, control and carryout oversight of the premises.
- To ensure implementation of activities in alignment with work-plans.
- To ensure daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- To carry out marketing campaigns and work with the company’s Head of Property management to see them executed and widen the customer base for annual profits.
- To communicate the company’s common message and ensure tenants comprehend and sign the tenancy agreement before occupancy.
- To do any other work that may be assigned by the Human Resource Manager/Head of Property Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for property manager job placement should preferably hold a Degree in Real estate
Development & Property management, public relations, Marketing & sales, Development studies, Business Administration, Education, Humanities or Business economics related fields.
- Two years of experience in working and implementing Business economic programs/activities from a reputable Company or Organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accounting & Entrepreneurship skills.
- Must be willing to work in harsh environments, beyond Eight (8) hours and weekends.
- The applicant must have a permit. (Know how to ride a Motorcycle).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, introductory letters from the area Police & Local council, National ID photocopy, 2 Recent passport photos, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees and their address/phone contacts to.
The Human Resource Manager.
MADE Technical Services Ltd.
P.O Box 100604, Kibuye, Kampala – Uganda
Send by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission: Close of business by 4:00pm, Friday, 18th November 2022 Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted by MADE Technical Services Ltd. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Located at: Northern Broadway, Opp.MK Book house near Total Najjanankumbi
Tel: 0778-289977, 0755977403, 0700706212, 0200930650.